4-week online beginner's Classical Hatha Yoga Course
Four Mondays from May 10 to May 31.
Central Europe Time: 6 pm
UK time: 5 pm
New York time: 12 pm
LA time: 9 am
India: 10 pm
This course is designed from the series of Sivananda Yoga classes for beginner that take you deep into the practice of Hatha Yoga. This is a classical style of yoga that has been taught in a lineage from Swami Sivananda (1887-1963), to Swami Vishnudevananda (1927-1993) to my teachers that i trained with from the Ashram in Tyrol.
We work with these five points of yoga:
- Asana - the physical practice of Yoga
- Pranayama - breathwork
- Savasana - relaxation
- Yogic Diet
- Vedanta and dhyana - positive thinking and meditation
This course will help you to:
- Create a positive mind and energy
- Strengthen the body and crate more flexibility
- Enhance your energy and awareness
- Work with breath work
- Get insight to traditoinal yoga
- Tap into the yoga of mantras, devotion, knowledge and service
This course is suitable for both beginner and more advanced practitioners who want to deepen their knowledge into traditional yoga as it has been taught in India.