We all know that we need food, water and sleep in order to keep our mind and body going each and everyday, but we can not forget about the crucial importance of physical movement everyday in order to keep our body vital and strong. Our bodies are designed and build to move everyday through walking, running, standing and our muscles need resistance in order to stay strong and to keep the rest of the body healthy. All of the trends within fitness and health are promoting a more active life and to decrease our sedentary lifestyles. We have become so accustomed to sitting down; in the car, at home, at work, on the bus, that we have forgotten how important it is to stay moving.
A important part of moving our bodies have to do with our Prana, our life force energy, that flows within our Nadis (energy vessels) through our energy centers and our main chakras. If you keep being stagnant, id does not matter how much you meditate or do your rituals, the energy within your body will not move as freely and rejuvenating as it is build to do.
Movement is not only practiced within a gym or fitness center, movement should be an integrated part of our daily routine. If we incorporate more movement on a daily basis, our bodies start adjusting to it and we start needing more movement and we start a healthy path up the health ladder. There are much more benefits to moving than just staying fit and some of those are:
- The less you use it, you loose it. All physical functions are there to be used, otherwise you will loose them with time and age.
- Keep your joints healthy and strong
- Get your natural energy moving within your body
- Helps loose fear and depression
- Keeps you in touch with yourself
- Walking around in nature helps you decrease and eliminate stress and depression
- Help regulating your mood
- Helps you sleep better
- Helps your hormones balanced
As you see the list can go on and on and there is more to physical activity than just shaping your body. The look of health is just a bonus of the actual benefit.
So you might be wondering what type of movements are great to do everyday. If you are not a regular athlete or exerciser, you might need to just incorporate some small routines into your daily life. I personally have the most energy to move in the morning, so I enjoy morning walks or runs. Other ways of having more movement throughout the day is:
- Walking or biking to work
- Standing up while working, which reduces the risk of disease and increases your strength in legs and core. Also it can reduce lower back pain and shoulder pains. Read more here.
- Taking the stairs
- Doing yoga and stretching in the morning to get energy moving and activating your whole body. Simple tips here.
When we move and exercise we do not actually loose as much energy as we gain in the long run and the more you use your body the more resistance it gets so you can stay naturally strong and healthy. Remember that moving is as important as resting and that none of those should overrule each other.
My mission is to create a higher positive vibration in the world, connecting with loving and light beings. Law of Positivism is a way of being and living, in total love and gratitude.
About Law of Positivism
See the Gallery